FlashalchemistFlashalchemist

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Heart and the Hand p1 The Heart and the Hand p1

Deserves to be higher on the listing

Personally I think this deserves to be 1 or 2 for this weeks winners. The style is very creative and something that you don't really see very often. How you introduce different scenes and the use of the crayon colored paper people was awesome. The major draw back to this is the sudden cut off and then saying "Thats all for now". It sort of craps out pretty badly and the scene ended with no real conclusion or anything, its like you just stopped and threw it up on here. The only other thing that I found a bit weird was the fact that they appeared a bit older than they should to be coloring poorly drawn pictures with crayons.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, well, they're just beginning to learn how to do art, and sometimes you gotta use childish utensils. That DOES send a mixed message, though. And yeah, I'm not really a fan of how it ends so suddenly either, but I couldn't think of a better place to end it while keeping people's interest in what was going to happen next, y'know? It'll be all good once part two is done, I think. Thanks for the review!

The Hyrde Ep. 1 The Hyrde Ep. 1

Not bad

The voices were pretty good, especially the Inspectors. I agree with a lower post that the girl had bit of an annoying voice and the lamest lines ever. Also if they could just blast the tree into nothing why bother with the axe?

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

meh

For a sprite movie, the fight scenes were very visually impressive. Although it it was very drawn out and ended up getting boring. Also minus points for turning Akuma into a fag

Die-Rect Hit (teaser) Die-Rect Hit (teaser)

wow

Awesome action and movement, can't wait to see some more. I like at the end how the main character's coat is flowing in the wind even though he's inside ;)

XtremelyVenomous responds:

Ha Ha ha ha .. i knew that would have gotten some one's attention. just pretend it was the A/C. ok

The Black Bird 3 The Black Bird 3

Awesome

Another great episode. I love the rich detail and the Black and white style. The music is also awesome. One thing to work on is the sound effects. Beautiful music and the great voice acting gets interuppted by the sfx which just doesn't sound like it belongs. Other than that, keep up the awesome work.

10 Odd Jobs w/ Lizardface 10 Odd Jobs w/ Lizardface

Nice

Was pretty good, my favorite was the Street Fighter one. Traditional Animation is nice... but have you seen Adam Phillip's work yet? He's a veteran traditional animator that now does his own work in flash, if you haven't check him out here in newgrounds. Really show's the power of Flash in the right hands.

Insurance Storm Rising Insurance Storm Rising

Very Good

Awesome flash animation and graphics. While the idea is creative and very well performed, I frown upon the political commercial. It would be nice to see the same style in something original. Not that I blame you for this one, an artist needs to make money,

BadMonkeyStudios responds:

While I respect your view, I dont really understand how making an ad about an issue I find personally important (ex-floridian, parents still there) for a third party, nonestablishment candidate is selling out. Its not an ad for coke, for goodness sake. I hope this is as bad as you sell out in your lifetime.

An Emo's Tale An Emo's Tale

.....

Wow, what a piece of crap. You say your not an emo and your fascinated by them but you create an animation that basically mocks them? Stay away from making animations on based on your biased judgements. And being of "jewish" decent doesn't make it any less offensive, nor does it make it right.

mungo-raginbrain responds:

lollol - ur an emo

Pokemon parody thing ep.1 Pokemon parody thing ep.1

Advice... ?

For starters, don't create animations based off of pokemon with sprites.

Animatic Breakup// Animatic Breakup//

Awesome

I loved it. Very good illustration and I really did like animation type. The voice acting was a little flat though, but all in all excellent job. Do more