FlashalchemistFlashalchemist

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Heart and the Hand p1 The Heart and the Hand p1

Deserves to be higher on the listing

Personally I think this deserves to be 1 or 2 for this weeks winners. The style is very creative and something that you don't really see very often. How you introduce different scenes and the use of the crayon colored paper people was awesome. The major draw back to this is the sudden cut off and then saying "Thats all for now". It sort of craps out pretty badly and the scene ended with no real conclusion or anything, its like you just stopped and threw it up on here. The only other thing that I found a bit weird was the fact that they appeared a bit older than they should to be coloring poorly drawn pictures with crayons.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, well, they're just beginning to learn how to do art, and sometimes you gotta use childish utensils. That DOES send a mixed message, though. And yeah, I'm not really a fan of how it ends so suddenly either, but I couldn't think of a better place to end it while keeping people's interest in what was going to happen next, y'know? It'll be all good once part two is done, I think. Thanks for the review!

The Hyrde Ep. 1 The Hyrde Ep. 1

Not bad

The voices were pretty good, especially the Inspectors. I agree with a lower post that the girl had bit of an annoying voice and the lamest lines ever. Also if they could just blast the tree into nothing why bother with the axe?

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

meh

For a sprite movie, the fight scenes were very visually impressive. Although it it was very drawn out and ended up getting boring. Also minus points for turning Akuma into a fag

Wreckanoid Wreckanoid

Very Addicting

No idea what that flashback is talking about but this game is awesome. Definetly something worthy to play on the wii.

Pandemic Pandemic

sadistically fun

Very fun game in a sadistic sort of way. It was oddly pleasing after my virus spread around the world then bought all of the lethality upgrades and in one day see my death toll rise from like 20k to 140k

Gateway Gateway

Fun and challenging

Very nice game, first game that kept my attention until I beat it. Some of them were challenging but only took me about 30 mins to beat the game. Make more awesome games!